No Bake Chocolate Éclair Dessert
- 2 individual packages graham crackers
- 1 (2 ounce) packages Gourmet blending Vanilla no bake cheesecake mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) package prepared chocolate frosting
Line the bottom of a 9×13-inch pan with graham crackers. In a large bowl, combine Gourmet Blending Vanilla no bake cheesecake mix and milk. Stir well. Stir in whipped topping to pudding mixture. Spread half of mixture over graham cracker layer. Top with another layer of graham crackers and the remaining pudding. Top all with a final layer of graham crackers and frost with chocolate frosting. Refrigerate until serving. *I have also used Goumet Blendings other flavors as a filling to put a different spin on this dessert And it was great!….Chocolate Mousse, Crème Brulee, tiramisu and Raspberry truffle.Read More
- 4 Ripe avocados – peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 2 Tomatoes, diced (optional)
- 1 Package of Gourmet Blending Guacamole mix
- 1 Cup sour cream (optional)
Thoroughly smash with a fork the avocado(you may leave chunks if you like it chunky), tomato, Gourmet Blending mix, sour cream (optional). Place in refrigerator covered for at least 30 minutes. Store unused portions in refrigerator.
**Always leave the Avocado pit in center of bowl while chilling so dip does not turn brown…Remove pit before serving.Read More
NO BAKE COOKIES
Unique, easy and simply delicious is the best way to describe our latest line of gourmet no bake cookie mixes. With a preperation time of 5 minutes you will have and easy and healthy snack to enjoy.
- 1 Package of Gourmet Blending No Bake Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/8 cup crunchy or creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Bring to boil milk and butter over medium heat. Add peanut butter and gourmet cookie mix and stir these verrrrry slowly (they will turn out better) when they reach the boiling point continue stirring them for no longer than one to two minutes. Remove from heat then drop tablespoon size droplets onto wax paper.
White Chocolate Blueberry
Double Chocolate Chip
Toasted CoconutRead More
EASIEST NO BAKE CHEESECAKE EVER
Original Recipe Yield 1 – 8 or 10 inch round cheese cake
- 1 8”-9” Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- 1 (2 ounce) package Gourmet Blending No Bake Cheesecake Mix–They have so many flavors and I have tried many and have been very satisfied with all so far.
Empty softened cream cheese into a small bowl. Blend until creamy. Add contents of cheesecake mix and continue blending until mixed well. Add whipped topping and fold into cream cheese mix. Gently fill pie crust and refrigerate for about an hour…then serve.Read More
EASIEST SMOOTHIE EVER
- 1 cup milk
- 1 Package Gourmet Blending Smoothie Mix
- 1 cup ice cubes
Place the milk, Package of Gourmet Blending mix; cover and process until smooth. Add ice cubes; cover and process until smooth.
**I am always in a rush so I tried these once and have been hooked ever since. They also have dehydrated yogurt in the mix that I think really makes the difference.Read More
Original Recipe Yield 7 servings
• 1 (8 ounce) package small seashell pasta
• 2 eggs
• 2 ounces cooked ham, cut into thin strips
• 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
• 1 cup shredded parmesan or swiss cheese
• 1/2 cup mayonnaise
• 1/4 cup sour cream
• 1 Package Gourmet Blending Delicious Dill Dip mix
• 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
• 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
• 1 teaspoon paprika
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente. Rinse under cold water, drain, and set aside.
Meanwhile, place eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Over medium heat, bring water to a full boil. Lower heat and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes. Immediately plunge eggs into cold water. Let cool completely, then peel and slice.
In a large serving bowl, toss together the pasta, egg, ham, peas, and cheese. In a separate bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, sour cream, Gourmet Blending Delicious Dill Dip mix, mustard, mustard, and hot pepper sauce. Stir until well blended.
Pour 3/4 of the dressing over the pasta, and toss to coat thoroughly. Spread the remaining dressing evenly over the top of the pasta salad, all the way to the edge of the bowl. Sprinkle with paprika, cover tightly, and chill 4 hours, or overnight for best flavor.